This Wednesday, February 7th, Initio organized its second workshop dedicated to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain.
After a first session centered on blockchains implication for the financial industry, this new knowledge sharing session was more focused on cryptocurrencies and to trading.
Summary and objectives of the evening
- Blockchain technology offers a range of opportunities
- Benchmark analysis of transaction speed and fees
- Bitcoin in brief, a key figure summary description
- Gainers and Loosers: average Transaction Fees
- Gainers and Loosers: TPS
- Strategic analysis of Bitcoin
- A Bitcoin/Blockchain SWOT analysis
- Bitcoin has been a game changer. What about the rest?
- Portfolio management opportunities
Sami El Bouamri work with a large portfolio of clients from various industries such as Banks and Insurance companies and Investment funds (Hedge funds, PE/RE funds).
He supported his clients on different aspect of regulations such as Solvency II, PRIIPS, IFRS 9, UCITS V and on other Risk Transparency reportings. He also has been involved on project related to Business Process Automation, Blockchain, Crypto-currencies and Data science. Sami joined Initio in 2017.
Yvan Roncevic studied at UCLouvain and KULeuven and obtained a masters in management with a major in financial analysis. After two internships, of which one within the FinTech sector, and a first experience as an external auditor, Yvan joined Initio in 2017.