Blockchain is one of the hot topics nowadays. Most people heard already about blockchain, yet few people know what really can be expected from it. This technology will have a big impact on the public sector, digital applications, internet of things, etc. Even though the whole blockchain idea is still in uncharted waters, it is clearly disrupting the financial sector.
- Bitcoin: the tip of the iceberg
- The bookkeeping principle
- Cut out the middle man
- Cyber criminals and current limitations
- What’s in it for the financial sector?
- Drop the rating agencies
- Know your customer
- Fast payments & instantaneous settlements
- Smart contracts in insurance
- Audit & security
- All that glitters is not gold
- SWOT Analyses of blockchain in the financial sector